Hey - Do Ya Wanna Come and Play

22:18 Karen 3 Comments

You're all invited to come and play with me and my friends at the ATDML cyber crop weekend.
It doesn't matter where you are from we will make you most welcome. Old friends and new you are all invited and what an exciting weekend it is going to be. The timetable is jam packed with classes and challenges so come and join us - you know you want to really.

I have been creating lots of things for the cyber crop and for this month's DT gallery (it will be up soon) so although I have made lots of stuff, not much I can show you.

Oh, yes - I made this page quickly yesterday for the ATDML Blog, well as quick as I make a page.


Drop on over to the ATDML blog to see more details.


Off to write class instructions and hopefully get some sleep.

Reasons to be cheerful:


1. A day of making stuff is always a reason to be cheerful.

2. My Rainbow accounts balanced perfectly this evening when they were audited.


3. A little adventure with my best girl tomorrow.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Sure looks like you'll have a fabulous time. Although I'm not really a "retreat" type of gal, I'm always in awe off all the classes :)

humel said...

That sounds so much fun! It's in my diary for sure :)

Hi!!! This sounds so fun!!!
I just came to say hello..I wish a wonderful week!!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia