Beautiful People

21:55 Karen 9 Comments



Some people are beautiful outside, some are beautiful inside and some are beautiful both inside and outside. My beautiful friend Eileen gifted me an online photography course called Beautiful People and this is my favourite photo from module one.


Another person who is beautiful inside and out ........................................................ the very gorgeous Gracia!

Reasons to be cheerful:


1. I have beautiful friends.


2. By this time tomorrow my beautiful daughter will have finished all her A Levels.

3. It is almost the beautiful weekend!



Photobucket

9 comments:

Cheri said...

beautiful shot of a beautiful girl!

This is such a gorgeous photo of Gracia, Karen! I saw it briefly in the forum but didn't have time to comment there yet. So glad you shared it on your blog!

Amy said...

I can only echo what the girls have said, this is such a beautiful shot and Gracia looks stunning!

scrappyjacky said...

That's a stunning shot,Karen.....a beautiful scrap page in the making, I'm sure.

Denise said...

Same from me - a beautiful shot of a beautiful girl- thanks for sharing x x

Alison said...

I can only echo what everyone else says..beautiful!
Alison xx

Sian said...

She is beautiful, no doubt about it!

humel said...

Oh, wow! This photo is stunning, Karen :) I hope the last exam went well, was it chemistry? My friend's son had his last paper today and that was chemistry :) Congratulations on the end of those exams, Gracia! xx

Bubbles said...

She's such a stunner - and from your past posts, everyone knows that she's truly beautiful on the inside too!
End of A-levels must be such a relief.... hope she has the most amazing party to celebrate!