Just Look How Pretty It Is

10:25 Karen 11 Comments


I decided to change the look of my blog, just on a whim and look how pretty it is!

For just $3.00 from this site I brought a blog kit, customised it and after lots of help from Vicki managed to upload all the codes.

I cannot praise her help enough. I emailed her with a problem (entirely my causing) and within minutes she had emailed back offering to sort the problem and she then emailed me the code I needed. What service - second to none I would say, perhaps SAGE should take a leaf out of her book as after over 7 hours on the phone to them, not all in one go but several 1hour+ plus conversations, I still do not have the required package on my laptop.

I digress and am not going to think about things that make me cross. I am just going to gaze adoringly at my new blog!

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Vicki and her fantastic blog designs.

2. Pirates of the Caribbean far exceeded the critics views of it. I loved it and am hoping to go and see it again next Wednesday!

3. My back feels much better, pulled muscle cause by my complete and utter silliness, and I am hoping to be able to Zumba tomorrow.


<span class=

11 comments:

Sue said...

looks good

scrappyjacky said...

It looks wonderful,Karen....and I'm looking forward to Pirates as well.

Sian said...

It looks fantastic!

Pretty! :o)

Denise said...

Looking good Karen - and I know all and sympathize with you about Sage and their phone lines !! x

Mary Ellyn said...

very pretty - good for you in conquering something new!

Vicki said...

It looks fantastic Karen and it was a pleasure to help you out!

Cheri said...

It looks fantastic Karen! But it is in need of a picture of you so I can remember who I'm reading about as I'm reading!

humel said...

Oh, it is pretty! And it's always good to hear about excellent customer service :)

Alison said...

I like it! I really must do something about mine!Have just read your comment on my blog...thank you!
Alison xx

Very pretty!!!