Don't say I didn't warn you!

14:11 Karen 6 Comments

So here we are then - I did warn you. A paper version of the digi page from the last post.


I mixed it up a little, used different papers, made it 8.5 x 11 and used my craft robo to cut out a little suitcase and camera, made some fancy paper clips by glue dotting a couple of these flowers onto two paper clips, added the obligatory bling in the form of Prima pearls and there we go a finished page that I have to admit I really like it but it took considerably longer to make then the digi one. Also, this one has confident spelled correctly!


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. The travellers have reached Greece and are staying put for a week of sunning themselves.

2. David going to work this morning which meant that I could play, with paper and glue, in guiltless peace.

3. The King's Speech is loaded in the DVD player and waiting for me to press play, once I have made my cup of tea.


<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

6 comments:

Sian said...

Yep, I like this version too!

I'm looking forward to Kings Speech arriving as one of our Love Film selections soon.

debs14 said...

I liked the digi version, but I love the paper one ;-)

Sandra said...

I'm a paper girl, can't help myself, so as much as I like th digi version, and I still do - I'm really liking this, it's the floors for me :)

Amy said...

What I love is that you are inspired and motivate to scrap in both ways - really, it is all super fantastic and you have done a superb job with both layouts!

I hope you enjoyed the King's Speech, I thought it was a fabulous movie.

Love those photographs!
Rinda

Alison said...

I think this one is my favourite of the two!
Alison xx