Scrapbook Starting Point and Photo Scavenger Hunt

21:03 Karen 6 Comments



Have you seen this post over on Shimelle's blog?


Well I tried it and it is a really fun way to scrapbook. I didn't even have a photo in mind when I made my page. I even put the title strip on before I had fully decided which photo I was going to use.


So I made my starter page


and then made it my own style by adding lots of flowers and brads.



Also three more photos for Rinda's scavenger hunt.

A building made of glass.



A hand written sign selling something.



Rain - I could have taken this photo on any day this week and by standing in the puddle I realised I need new wellies - mine leak!

Reasons to be cheerful.

1. Going out with the girls tomorrow for a craft class in Milton Keynes.

2. Going to Zumba for the first time since I hurt my back at the beginning of the summer hols.


3. An Indian take away for tea.

Photobucket

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Shame about the wellies,Karen...they're really cute!!
I love these starting points of Shimelle's as well....and you've made a gorgeous page from it.

Alison said...

Great LO...I love this new idea of Shimelle's! Hope you got new wellies..it looks as though you'll be needing them!
Alison xx

Sandie said...

Lovely Spring Chick page, Karen. What a cute baby!!
I must check out Rinda's Scavengerhunt. I love things like that. Trouble is I take on too much and can't achieve half of it lately. Still, the ideas can germinate so that they can grow into something eventually.

debs14 said...

Yes, getting a photo of rain was never going to be a problem for us Brits this summer was it?
Love how you have made Shimelle's sketch your own, it's really lovely.

Love what you did with the sketch. . . it's a lot like what I do making blank layouts.
And I love, love, love your rain picture!
Rinda

Sarah said...

Love what you've done with Shimelle's starting point!! Great colours and I adore all the flowers! x