Welcome To My Perfect Life.

20:33 Karen 11 Comments


Kiera and I went for an absolutely gorgeous walk today. It really made me realise how lucky we are to live where we do. So the walk went like this :-

Beautiful scenery

a bit of stick carrying, of course,

a spot of lunch

a pond with beautiful bull-rushes

a wooden bridge (my first photo for Rinda's scavenger hunt

a beautiful little church
and a swim to finish

And I was reminded of how fortunate I am in all things. So how do I illustrate my gratitude - in a new layout of course.


Reasons to be cheerful:


1. 14 more days and my girl is home.


2. A blissful 2 hour walk in the glorious sunshine.


3. My perfect life.



Photobucket

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

What a gorgeous layout,Karen....the colours work so perfectly....to match the perfect life!
I take it you didn't join in with the swimming??

Nice job on the bridge . . . and a cemetery?
Rinda

debs14 said...

How on earth did that lovely dog manage to swim with that huge great stick in her mouth?! Sounds like you had a brilliant day and have captured it all so well in that layout.

Sandra said...

I so loved this post, and what a lovely day you had. I also to just adore your layout, it really says it all:)

laurie said...

Loved the colours in your layout

Sian said...

A lovely celebration of all the little things which come together some days to make life feel very grand indeed!

Cheri said...

I just love how HAPPY this all feels!

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous photos- beautiful layout.. and love the embellishments too!

Amy said...

Cheri is so right - this is such a happy layout and post - what a great day and a great life you have!

Cheryl said...

What a fab LO and you look like you had so much fun x

Denise said...

What a lovely post and Cheri is right,it makes you feel really happy,and that layout is another stunner x x