Cropping, Cupcakes and Classes.

21:12 Karen 11 Comments



I know that I say it each month, but every month I really have such a good time at our crop.

This month I made a lo, which I cannot blog, and also a little mini book for my fabulous G-girl, which I cannot blog yet as I want to give it to her first.


So what I can show you is the pages I made from the class we had taught by the fabulously talented Ann Freeman. I used the class kit and added a few buttons and pearls and a fancy paper clip.




My lSNED was a new way to ice my cupcakes. This month's were strawberry cheesecake and after seeing this style of icing on several cake sites and tried it. Icing from the center out instead of outside to the centre. I love it it looks like a flower.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I really enjoyed going to church with Gracia this morning.
2. A really lovely time with the girls yesterday.
3. Friends who are so kind that they make you cry with happiness.


Photobucket

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like the crop was as good as usual....and lovely LOs you made.

Amy said...

Fun! I love keeping up with the monthly crop reports - they always sound like a great day out - and usually pretty productive!

Sian said...

What Amy said! I love to hear what you have been doing too - it's like a virtual crop!

Coincidentally I was using those Lost and Found papers the other day and I'll be blogging what I did soon

Sandie said...

Had a great day as always, and loved the pages.
Your mini album is gorgeous!! wink, wink!

Alison said...

Gorgeous LOs..and scrummy looking cupcakes!
Alison xx

Denise said...

It was,as always a lovely day and I love your interpretation of Ann's layouts- beautiful

Laurie said...

Love your pages and yes, we did have a fun day !

Cheryl said...

Lovely Lo's and your cupcake looks so scrummy x

debs14 said...

I always REALLY look forward to the monthly crop, it's such good fun and I always 'learn something new'! Love the way you have altered that cut out on the first layout, wasn't that paper gorgeous? I was wondering how to use that part of it and will be 'scraplifting' that idea for sure!

Great day was indeed had by all x
Thanks for inviting me once more.

Rhona said...

Love the layouts and sounds like another fun crop day :) The strawberry cheescake cupcakes sound delish, did you make them? xx