Santa Claus is coming ...... Santa Claus is coming!

06:28 Karen 5 Comments

Santa Claus is coming and I am soooooooooo excited.

So I am still here but so is a very busy job, a house that looks like we have been burgled but we haven't, although I do believe there is a time thief residing in my home, and it is the 1st December already! What do I do when I am this busy - take on two online classes of course (call me mad if you like I won't mind only agree with you). I have signed up for this class 12 days of Christmas photography and am attempting to do this class - journal your Christmas, even though last year's journal lays unfinished and unloved in a plastic baggie somewhere! Flu got in the way of that one. So a quick post with a photo of what Santa and Rudolph looks like in our house!


Reasons to be cheerful

1. I love my new job despite the long journey and longer days.

2. I have a husband who puts up with the 'jumble sale' look I have achieved in the house over the past few weeks.


3. It's nearly the weekend and I am so excited about the Christmas Crop!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

I have a feeling it is going to be a great month! :-)

scrappyjacky said...

I'm so pleased to welcome December as well....despite the 'business' I love this month.

This photo makes me smile, Karen. :o) I'm glad you are taking the classes, in spite of being so busy. I know that somehow you will get it done - you're amazing that way!

I'm excited for your crop this weekend too. :o) Have fun!!!

Alison said...

Hope you've had a great crop Karen...and I have a feeling my house looks a bit like your's does at the moment!
Alison xx

Cheryl said...

Aww what a fab photo so cute x