Brrrrrrrr

08:02 Karen 4 Comments

Well it's jolly cold here - the first snow of the winter and I have to say we are so, so cold.  I really must get David chivvied on to sort out the heating in the house.

On a much happier note, it was the EK crop yesterday and although it wasn't maxed out we had a fair few ladies and, as always, a great time was had by all.  It was lovely to see all the ladies, especially Denise.


It was my turn to teach this month and the project was a back to back book with the title 'A Few of my Favourite Things'. It was interactive and had tags and lift the flap pages along with photos that pulled out.  I really enjoyed designing the project and I think the ladies really enjoyed making it. 


 Details of the project can be seen here.


Reasons to be Cheerful:

1. A surprise visit from Josh bearing chocolates and a letter from my Golden Girl!

2. Spending time with my girl friends crafting, chatting and eating cupcakes.

3. A husband who makes me hot water bottles and then warms my side of the bed up before I come to bed.
Photobucket

4 comments:

debs14 said...

That mini book looks lovely. I know that Denise had a lovely day with you, it was 'just what the doctor ordered'. Sorry I couldn't join you, I do hope no one ate my cupcake ;-)

So glad you had the opportunity to crop for the day, and also very glad to hear that Denise was on hand! I've been thinking about her so.

Also looking forward to hearing more about your visit from Josh and the chocolate from your sweet girl!

Alison said...

Looks like a great project....looks like you were missing a penguin though!
Alison xx

scrappyjacky said...

That mini book looks great....wish I lived near enough to come to the crop.