Supersize Me

08:18 Karen 6 Comments



Well not actually me, I hope, because I'm supersized enough and trying to do something about it but the page for challenge No 7 from the Just One Sketch series.

 I quite liked giving it large but yesterday made the going smaller version and in fact liked that one even more. I have to say Miss Smith is a genius - this is my 7th version of the sketch and they all look so different. 


Reasons to be cheerful:

 1. Although I have the VAT return and the Tax return to do this weekend, I have planned my next page for JOS and will most certainly be doing a little cutting and sticking later! 

2. Having gotten up at 2:30 this morning (for some obscure reason I was unable to go back to sleep) I have used the time wisely and tided up the mess I made creating the large and small layouts over the last couple of days. 

 3. It is the weekend and my boy has promised me lunch out in Woodbridge - if his migraine diminishes enough by lunchtime :0(

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rhona said...

Great layout Karen, I'm amazed at how many have been made from one sketch. Hope the migraine is better in time for you to go for lunch - they're certainly not fun :( xx

Alison said...

Love this Karen...the large embellishments look really good...hope the migraine passes in time for lunch!
Alison xx

Sue said...

Hope you manage to get your meal xxx
Love your pages - not done a layout for MONTHS!!

debs14 said...

What a great layout, the papers and embellishments are perfect for that photo.
Hope you manage to get your lunch out - enjoy!

Sian said...

Staying cheerful when you have the VAT return to do deserves complete respect :)

..and so does your further reworking of your sketch. Great stuff!

Playing the numbers game especially if it involves returns deserves a meal out!

I'm enjoying the different versions of the sketch too. I like the layers and lines here.