How sad - I have just finished the last page for Just One Sketch and I have to say I have loved each and almost (not the gray one) every one of the sketch variations. I am hoping that the very talented Miss Smith comes up with something else for us as I shall miss doing these very much.
My original sketch
and after 12 pages this is what my sketch has finally evolved into.
Ops - just realised that today is the 10th and not the 11th as it says on my layout!
I have used various elements that I liked from the previous layouts.
- Round background paper from the circle page
- narrow horizontal bands of paper from the 'make it small' one
- black cardstock from my 'mirror image' layout
- Butterflies made from text paper and beads from the 'use a colour you don't usually use' page
- Prima flowers in yellow and cream and a centralised title from the 'make it simple' layout
- Tags from the 'layer it up' page
- and journaling strips from most of the pages.
I am absolutely amazed at how different each of the 12 pages from this one sketch have turned out. I still think that my favourite one is the one without any photos!
Reasons to be cheerful
1. My Kiera girl has no lasting effects from her nasty accident.
2. I was able to take her for a 3 mile walk this morning and we both felt better for it.
3. My e-bay purchase, for a very special occasion, far exceeded my expectations :o)