It had to be done!

22:00 Karen 5 Comments

It had to be done. I just had to buy some of the new Prima Almanac range from ATDML and then (everyone stand back in amazement) the day after I had bought it I used it! Well just a little bit as you have to ease yourself into these things gently.

 I wanted to turn my anniversary blog post into a page and also make my 'layers' page for just one sketch so that is exactly what I did. I turned the photo into a sepia one so that it co-ordinated with the papers better and then just got making. 


 Yet another page from this series and yet another one that I think is quite different to all the others I have made so far. 



My last page for the Just One Sketch series is one where we put all that we have learnt together. I have the papers ready and have the photo ready I just have to find the time. 


 Reasons to be cheerful:- 

1. My best bud is in her happy place because she has her girlie home for the weekend xxx 

2.  It's almost the weekend and I have lots of scrapping projects to get on with but unfortunately, none I can show just yet. 

3. I have my girlie mini book made for my ATDML retreat class and only have the boy one left to make - a more challenging project as I don't do boy scrapping but I am looking forward to the challenge! Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

Karen, you are such a great layerer! Gorgeous page and papers!

Scattychick said...

It's lovely Karen and it made me smile as I am halfway through an anniversary present for my husband using this same poem x

scrappyjacky said...

Love all the layering,Karen....and that is lovely paper.

Alison said...

Beautiful LO Karen..love the 'heart' edging and the papers!
Alison xx

Finally catching up over here...do you have your boy book done yet?

I just love seeing your layouts, Karen. I study all of your sweet details and am always in awe!