Thank You Amy

07:44 Karen 5 Comments

Winging it over all the way from Australia - this darling little note book with grid paper pages and very stylish pen, which are just perfect for little scrapbooking sketches. 


I love the text on the back of the notebook. 


Complete with a sweet card from the lovely 


Thank you so much ~ Amy



 Reason to be cheerful

That the internet has given me friends from far and wide who are kind, generous and genuine. Some I meet with irl but some I don't expect I will ever meet 'in the flesh' but nevertheless they are still my very good friends. xxx Photobucket

5 comments:

Alison said...

The best kind of Happy mail!
Alison xx

Amy said...

I seriously can not believe that it arrived so quickly!

I don't want to sound over the top, but in many ways, blogging has changed my life. Your blog was one of the very first I started to read regularly through LSNED 2009 and my highlights are always reading your grateful list at the bottom of each post.

Enjoy the notebook, it was a pleasure to send it your way.

Sian said...

Ooh, lovely!

scrappyjacky said...

What lovely mail and gift to receive.
Karen, could you send your address to me at jackyscales1athotmaildotcom so I can post the book to you.

Denise said...

Ah- that's lovely - enjoy :-)