Favourites

12:31 Karen 9 Comments

 At this point in time this is my favourite layout

made with my favourite paper range. The alpha is an old Basic Grey one coloured with a black pen.

The Prima Almanack range can be purchased from here (rumor has it that Mel and Jill are getting some new goodies in tomorrow so I for one have my plastic on standby!)







Reasons to be cheerful:

1. It's a bank holiday - once the chores are done an extra afternoon for playing with paper and glue.

2. Off to buy some new wellies so I can take the dog for a walk without having to encase my feet in carrier bags before I put my old wellies on.

3.  For once the sun is shining and the rain isn't falling!





 Photobucket

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

And it's a simply gorgeous page,Karen.
We seem to finally have a dry day as well!

Denise said...

Yes,it is absolutely lovely AND we have a tiny bit of sun here too!
Now why did you have to mention new goodies at ATDML ?? lol Enjoy the rest of your weekend Karen x

Cheri said...

I can totally see why it's a favorite - gorgeous layout and equally gorgeous little lady!

My curiosity wins... what is "ATDML"?

Karen said...

Cheri - ATDML is A Trip Down Memory Lane - an absolutely fabulous online shop, who I happen to design for :o)

Sian said...

It's that face! So lovely..

I think your rain might have reached us today - I can't remember a wetter Bank Holiday! Great excuse to stay inside and stick though..

Melissa said...

That is a stunning layout! Absolutely beautiful.

Alison said...

Beautiful!!...and I do love this line-am hoping to send for some very soon!
Alison xx

humel said...

Wow, that is beautiful :) The photo is really lovely, and you've set it off perfectly - beautiful :)

Hi Karen ~ It's no secret that I am a huge fan of your scrapbook layouts with all the lovely embellishments! I always study them and enjoy every little detail. This layout is perfect with such an angelic photo of your girl. I love it!!! xo