I challenge YOU!

08:03 Karen 2 Comments

There have been several challenges, so far, at the cyber crop and I made examples for three of them (only two have gone live so far). 

1. Read all about it - to use lots of journaling on a page. 


I don't think I could have put any more than I have. I love to journal and my favourite pages are the ones that I look on as a photo diary. 


 It gives me such pleasure to look back on layouts and think 'I had forgotten all about that'. So I really felt the need to document the year between Gracia's 18th and 19th Birthday. I used Prima Almanic for this page 


2. The second challenge was a sketch challenge. 

 

The sketch was designed by the lovely and very, very talented Jane. I used this as the basis for my Bologna Babes layout (the title came from the name Gracia gave to the group who went to Italy together at Easter). 

 


 Because it was a layout about their travels I changed the circle for a 'giant' luggage label and then made three more labels in varying sizes for photos and journailing.


I used Simple Stories Destinations for this page. 


So are you up for a challenge? You could take the easy route and tackle the sketch or the more testing route and tackle the page with lots of journaling. 

Come on show me what you're made of! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Wonderful pages,Karen. The Simple Stories is just perfect for that travel page.

Alison said...

Great pages Karen...I may just take you up on one of these!
Alison xx