Welcome Back

18:02 Karen 6 Comments

As soon as I saw Dawn's beautiful class yesterday, I knew I had to do it. It is my favourite class of the whole cyber crop. Although I didn't have the class kit I used Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two range, which are more my colours than lots of pink. 


I couldn't be bothered to drag out my sewing machine so attached the flowers to the page by sewing buttons on and used a doily instead of punching a circle. I am delighted with the result. 

 Thank you Dawn.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jo.C said...

Great page and photo - you both look happy to be reunited :0)

Mel @ ATDML said...

Love your take on this Karen x

Cheri said...

Love that photo Karen - can totally see the joy in your face at having your baby home!

Sandie said...

I love the sentiment and photo Karen. Great idea to sew the flowers on, it's good to get the machine out sometimes for pages.

Love, love, love this!! Thanks for all your great inspiration this weekend xx

Denise said...

What a gorgeous layout, you can feel the happiness- the colours you've used are beautiful- love it :-)