Hangs Head in Shame!

06:43 Karen 9 Comments

It is with great reluctance that I pass the book. The time I have had this book in my possession is testimony to how much I have loved it and I am embarrassed that it has taken me so long to pass it on. 

This is the fabulous book that is destined to depart from me to you, well at least to the lucky person who is pulled out of the draw! 

Sharing Your Story: Recording Life's Moments in Mini Albums

As compensation for my 'hogging' this book for so long and in the spirit of making mini albums, I will also draw a name out to win the kit to make this mini.


It is the mini album I made for ATDML cyber crop and will include in the kit, pre-cut templates and instructions.

So if you would like to go into the draw comment below and I will pull names on Sunday. Let me know if you want to enter for the Ali Edwards book, the mini album kit or both.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  Generous people who buy books to send around the world for others to enjoy.

2.  That I have finally convinced myself that it is time to pass the book on.

3. My girl will be back home from holiday when I get in from work tonight.


Photobucket

9 comments:

debs14 said...

I'm guessing from your reluctance that this is a good book to bid for! So please include me in the draw, in fact, let's stop the draw now, while I'm the only one to ask ;-)

scrappyjacky said...

Well luckily for Deb....I've already had the book...but would love a chance of the gorgeous mini album.

Cheri said...

I own the book, but I'd love to be in the drawing for the mini album! I'm okay if you send it to Deb... maybe she needs it to help her recuperation along!

Melissa said...

LOL Karen - I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Thanks for participating in Pass the Book:Year Two.

Can I be in the draw for the mini-album? It is cute!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be in the draw for the Ali Edwards kit, please. I already have the mini book kit from the ATDML cyber crop.
(Antonia)

Becca said...

Please include me in the draw for your gorgeous mini kit x
Glad you are getting your girlie back for a bit, hope you have some fun times together over the summer, if nothing else you should be spoilt rotten for doing all that washing ;)

furrypig said...

I think I will just put myself into the draw for the book please thanks Karen. The mini looks gorgeous

Sandie said...

Would love to be in the draw for Pass the Book, please Karen. It looks right up my street.

Alison said...

Would love to be in the draw for both please Karen!
Alison xx