Its a Draw

20:58 Karen 7 Comments

What a lovely time I had yesterday at the crop. Although we were light on numbers we certainly weren't light on quality.

 Everyone was working on such beautiful projects in the morning and then in the afternoon we had a fabulous class by Denise.  



Now for the promised Pass the Book Draw.

In the draw for the book was
Deb
Antonia
Furypig
Sandi
Alison

True Random Number Service

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
1	
Timestamp: 2012-07-08 19:35:02 UTC



Yey its Deb

For the Kit 

Jacky
Cheri
Melissa
Becca
Alison

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3	
Timestamp: 2012-07-08 19:37:55 UTC


It's Melissa

I than then decided to give the finished book away and so took out Deb and Melissa and this is the number

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
7	
Timestamp: 2012-07-08 19:37:55 UTC


 Whoo Hoo its Becca

Melissa can you email me with your address please.  I will email Deb and Becca.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. A lovely day yesterday with the cropping ladies.

2. Take away pizza for tea yesterday.

3. 3 weeks without arguing and only having to walk away a few times.





Photobucket

7 comments:

Louise said...

I saw Denise posted about her layout...it is lovely. Sounds like you all had a lovely day x

Melissa said...

YIPPEE - that is such a cute kit, can't wait to put it toether.

Thanks for participating in Pass the Book:Year Two.

Emailing you now with my address.

Alison said...

Congrats ladies! Glad you had such a fun time yesterday ..as always, the cupcakes looked fabby!!
Alison xx

Becca said...

As always Karen I had a great time at crop.
Yeah! Thanks for randomly picking my number x

Congrats to the winners and what a great picture!
Rinda

debs14 said...

How lucky am I?!!! Thank you random number generator machine. Sitting here with a very happy smile on my face!

Melissa said...

Oh Karen - I received the wonderful mini-album kit in the mail (I had forgotten I won it, so it was a lovely surprise!) and I LOVE IT!! And the card you sent is absolutely beautiful. I posted about my happy mail on my blog today! Thanks again for such a fantastic giveaway!!!