6 Down and Projects
Hello, hello, hello, hello! If this has popped up on your Google Reader I expect you are rubbing your eyes in disbelief. I know bad blogger award for me. It's not that I don't enjoy blogging I just struggle to find the time but I promise I will try harder.
So first of all my photos so far from Rinda's scavenger hunt.
2. A clothesline (the first of my finds and not a difficult one in view of this post)
9. a fountain (this magnificent specimen is at the local garden center and is the size of a baby elephant. In winter it looks spectacular when the water gets frozen.
10. A horse (or two) taken while on my daily lunchtime walk.
11. A shadow (taken during a recent family walk)
12. A Maze (spotted whilst watching Alice in Wonderland)
16. A Bride (a fortunate find whilst at a crop in a church hall)
The July ATDML gallery is up and these are my projects. We were given papers from the new Graphic 45 ranges. I seriously thought I would struggle as I am not the biggest fan of this paper manufacturer but in the end I managed to work through my doubt and made 5 layouts and 2 sets of cards and a folded card!
Reasons to be cheerful:
1. Sitting in the dining room and listening to the kids chatting, giggling and just having fun in the lounge.
2. It's the weekend.