How Low can you Go?

21:42 Karen 9 Comments

I have noticed quite a few of my blog friends joining in with this
 

So I am entering with this photo - not very good as it was taken in the kitchen with Gracia's phone but it illustrates the difference in height between Josh and Me.  David is a foot taller than I am but Josh is much more and I barely reach his shoulder.


So in this rather flattering photo, this is me pulled up to my full height at 4 foot 11 1/2 inches - not quite 5 foot!

Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  A three day weekend on the horizon.

2. Off to bed in a minute for a fairly early night.

3. An empty washing basket (for the time being but not for long as Gracia needs to clear the floor of her pit which usually means pick everything up and regardless of whether it is clean or not, put it into the dirty washing pile).


Photobucket

9 comments:

Sue said...

Ha Ha _ I could do something similar with my hubby and son!

Amy said...

Wow, I have a lot of petite bloggy friends ... this is a great photo Karen!

My husband is more than 14 inches taller than I am!
Rinda

debs14 said...

I like you even more now I know you are smaller than me ;-)I always thought we were about the same height!
Great picture of you and Josh.

Alison said...

Great pic Karen...I had always imagined you to be much taller!
Alison xx

Julie Kirk said...

Hi Karen - nice to have you on board - thanks for sharing. It's a lot of fun reading through everyone's comments and seeing how some people are surprised or how they can sympathise!

I've added your post to the board along with the others now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/the-height-of-summer-2012/

Thanks again.

Julie :-)

scrappyjacky said...

I'd always imagined you taller as well!!
And no.3 on your list certainly rings a bell with me!!!!!!

Sian said...

You're the same height as my sister..I managed to scrap another few inches. Just!

humel said...

That is quite a difference! The Boy has just about caught up with me in height now, but he's only 12, so I'm sure he'll be well past me in no time...