Learn Something New Day 1 & 2

21:44 Karen 4 Comments

A very quick post because time is running away with me today! 

Sept 1st


I spent the day with the girls at the crop and had such a lovely time. The class that Sandie taught was awesome (more about that in another post) and the company the best. I relearnt that this is my favourite way to spend a Saturday. 

Sept 2nd 


Gracia and I decided to go into town to do some shopping and for the first time I took her for a pub lunch (I always forget that she is over 18, in fact she is 19). I realised for the first time that lunch in a pub was an option for us and one that I will certainly do again. 

Reasons to be cheerful: 

1. The VAT is paid, the bills are paid, the banking is done and the statements are waiting to be posted - the joys of a husband who has his own business! 

2. A beautiful walk in the sunshine at lunchtime - this will feature in tomorrow's learn something new tomorrow. 

 3. An hour to get some studying done before I go to bed (more about that later in the week). 


 Photobucket

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I agree....crafting with friends is the best.

These are lovely! I have my first two done as well. Will probably post a bunch on Thursday.
Rinda

Sandie said...

I'm so impressed with your pages, Karen and with your overlays. Wish I had your talent...
I am still working on last years album, last few pages to go and determined to finish those first!
Note to self - must do better this time!

Denise said...

Sounds good to me - a day scrapping and then lunch with your girl - your pages are gorgeous as always x