She's still at it!

21:24 Karen 5 Comments

Yes, I am still at it - playing along with Miss Smith (if you have time pop over to her blog and read some of her posts.  Why didn't I have a maths teacher like her?). Today she posted another in her series of Pretty Polaroids

 As I had used a large flower on my last one I used a heart for this one. 


It's made with scraps of October Afternoon - Make It Merry.  I was too lazy to search out a piece of lace so made paper lace with a punch.


Reasons to be cheerful

1.  I have chosen my paper ranges for the classes I am teaching at the ATDML retreat.

2.  Kits packed and cupcake recipes decided for crop next week.

3.  Another day off tomorrow as it's Sunday. :-) 

Hope your Sunday is a good one x

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Another stunning tag! I've not seen this new tutorial, I must take a peek. I love the papers and colours you use - and a heart with Valentines day coming up. A great idea!

Sue said...

Beautiful !!!

Sian said...

I know what you mean - I actually might have done a bit better in maths with Miss Smith as a teacher.

Lovely stuff :)

Alison said...

I haven't got around to the Polaroids yet, but I HAVE made a couple of journaling tags...love the ones you've made!
Alison xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous, really gorgeous