Feb DT Part 2

23:20 Karen 8 Comments

A quick show and tell of the remainder of my Feb DT projects for ATDML. We were given papers from various My Mind's Eye ranges.



A little bit of paint splattering on this one.  Made using the left over scraps and a little bit of paint splattering.



Photo is of Gracia's birthday trip to the beach last April.



Love this photo of Gracia, Hannah and Sophie when they went to Malta last summer. 



Gracia and Megan fooling around and pulling faces!  I love that Gracia has so much fun with her friends.



Doilies cut with Silhouette, punched butterflies and stickers from coordinating sticker sheet.



Reasons to be cheerful:-


1.  Gracia is home for Easter.

2. So looking forward to next weekend.

3. Off to bed with a nice cup of tea, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest (on my tablet) to read and a hot water bottle.



Photobucket

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love that first one,Karen....such a great design.

Alison said...

Love the silhouette doilies.....SO excited about next weekend!
Alison xx

Louise said...

i love the first one too. the composition of the photo is perfect and the bright blue sky drew me right in. we've had nothing but snow and rain today!

Love the flags in the first one, but the second one is my favorite.
Rinda

Beautiful layouts, Karen. I can't wait to see your lovely work in person. Oh, and YOU!!!! Soon, my friend, very soon!!! :o)

Gail said...

They're all lovely but I especially like that first one.

Denise said...

Fabulous as always Karen - very excited about the weekend x

Sandie said...

Lovely pages Karen, I especially like the design of the first one with the tabs. Neat!