Hello, hello, hello - I'm back!

20:36 Karen 5 Comments

Well, I am back after a few days away with my lovely family at Centerparcs Eleveden! We had a fabulous time and all agreed that it was even better (something we didn't think possible) this time!

LSNED Sept 9
 

No matter how old you are, 
a giant swing and someone to play on it with 
is just too much to resist!

LSNED Sept 10

Trying something new is good. 
I wanted to do a Zumba class and Gracia 
wanted to try Hoolahoop-a-cise.  Even though I was convinced I wouldn't be able to do it.  I was proved wrong and had a wonderful time.

LSNED Sept 11

 When the four of us are together our sole aim is to have as much fun as possible and to make each other laugh - hamming it up for the camera!

 LSNED Sept 12
 It really is irrelevant where they are sleeping - their bedroom always ends up with a floordrobe and looks such a mess!

 LSNED Sept 13
 Josh is the nearest thing to a son that David has 
and the time they have spent together this week 
has cemented their friendship.  
They are both united in their unfailing love for Gracia.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  I love my family of four (plus Kiera).

2. Despite the wet weather we had such a good time and all got on so well.

3.  Making plans for our next family holiday!




 Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

It is not often that our temperatures are so similar but they are at the moment!

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like the perfect fun break.

Sian said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had by all..and planning another one? It's always nice to have something to look forward to :)

Becky said...

This looks like such fun. Glad you all had a lovely time :-)

Looks like such a fun time, Karen! I am a big fan of hulahooping (I have one that a friend made me and I love it!), and I have never seen a swing like that before. Does it swivel around that center pole?