LSNED - Sept 1

07:28 Karen 5 Comments




How silly to think I could resist LSNED. As soon as Shimelle's e-mail dropped into my inbox I started planning and before I knew it I had a photo in mind and the journaling written!

Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  That I am prepared to admit defeat and give in to the seduction of Shimelle's e-emails and take on LSNED once again.

2. That I have so much stash that I was able to put together a simple kit that I can take on holiday and not have to worry about taking too much stash.

3.  An album can be made from one set of 6 x 6 papers, some matching flowers and buttons, white 6 x 4 filing cards, coloured 5 x 3 journaling cards, some fabric brads (not sure if I am going to use those)  and a bit of imagiation!  Also an added reason to be cheerful - taking photos on my phone but more about that in another post.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely LOVE your format Karen - it looks fantastic!

Sandra said...

It's starting to look good. I must admit I was tempted at the class, but I just know it would be something else on my un finished pile lol

debs14 said...

I'm going to have a go at Instagramming mine this year - partly out of interest to see what it ends up like and partly due to the ease of taking a photo, putting some text on it and uploading it.
However, now I've seen your lovely papers I'm having a bit of a rethink ...

I"m glad to see someone else doing LSNED this year; it seems a bit sparse.
Rinda

I love the papers and embellishments you have set aside for this, Karen. Can't wait to see it come together!