LSNED Sept 5

12:48 Karen 3 Comments



Sometimes, when I wake at 3am and can't get to sleep again,  I have to call on my tried and tested way of getting through the next day 
- stimulation drinks and chocolate!

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. When I have a busy day at work and I am really tired I have the means to survive!

2.  Being the only one in the office today - no one to annoy me because when I am tired I don't suffer fools gladly.

3.  An early night to catch up on lost sleep.


 Photobucket

3 comments:

Alison said...

Just had a lovely catch up, Karen...I am shocked cat how long it's been since I visited your Blog...love how you've used the photos for LSNED...which I'm NOT doing this year!!
Alison xx

I had a good laugh when I read that when you're tired you "don't suffer fools gladly." I've never heard that phrase before, and having met you in person ♥ I can just hear you saying those words. You're really awesome, Karen. xo

debs14 said...

Oh yes, my patience is seriously lacking when I'm tired too! Hope you had a good nights sleep last night or we'll be in trouble at the crop later today ;-)