LSNED Sept 8

07:30 Karen 6 Comments



I should look when I come down the stairs and not rely on counting them in my head as sometimes I get distracted and miss count and end up tumbling as I think I have reached the bottom when I have one more to go

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1.  I have only bruised myself in several places (quite bizarrely I have a very bruised stomach - perhaps it sticks out so far it hit the ground first)! 

2. I had a Dr in training to assess the damage and diagnose me as fit enough to go and do the ASDA shop.

3.  Gracia and I were able to laugh at the fact that she described the noise I made when I fell sounding like the noise from one of Kiera's squeaky toys.
 
 Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yikes - it looks nasty!
Thank goodness for a Dr in training ... and that she was at home!

Alison said...

That looks really nasty...hope it's not too painful!
ALSON xx

Ouch! Sorry you took a tumble, glad there was a doctor in the house!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Ouch! Ice, ice, ice!
Rinda

Becky said...

Ouch! Hope you are now on the road to recovery.