Happy Scrappy Holiday Memories

20:47 Karen 6 Comments

I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to two crops a month - time permitting, my crop which is on the first Saturday of the month and the Enfield Scrapmates crop which is on the second Saturday of the month. 

At the February Scrapmates crop one of the projects I was working on was a little mini album to put the photos in from when the four of us went to Center Parcs in September.

I had purchased a pack of Simple Stories Daily Grind as a Christmas present to myself - well how else does a girl get exactly what she wants? I then decided to make an interactive mini album with photographs of our summer holiday.



I wanted to make a small album that I could get plenty of photos in and to try a few interactive techniques.



It has a double slider on the front page - pulling the top card makes the bottom one pop out also!


 



 Lots of pages with pockets of various shapes and sizes for my photographs





A double centre page.





And finally a little flip book with four pages for a series of photos of Gracia and Josh at the beach.


 

So there we are - a little 6 x 4 mini album that has a total of  28 photos in!  A perfect reminder of a perfect holiday.

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1.  Loving the happy memories that making this brought back.

2.  Enjoying the occasional little presents I buy myself.

3.  Blogging more because I use almost the same blog post for my blog and the posts I do for ATDML - you may see them twice but at least I am blogging more this year - 2nd post this month and it is only the 6th!



Photobucket

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely little album.

Sandra said...

Oh how lovely, and what a clever idea. I need to do something similar with all my photos from a recent Harry Potter tour. Uuummm you've given me an idea. Thank you

debs14 said...

You really are the Queen of Mini-books!
What a lovely momento of all those happy times!

Ahhh! I LOVE this mini book, Karen! Love all the little pull-outs and fun features. Thanks for the inspiration!

Have a great weekend! xo

Louise said...

Oh wow, what a super super clever little book your have made x looks wonderful x

Ruth said...

Did you design all those interactive bits yourself? They are amazing and the finished album looks fabulous!