New Year New You - February Edition

07:28 Karen 4 Comments

Well, here I am, back with the February edition of New Year New You.

I cannot believe that February came and went in the blink of an eye. I hope your February was a fabulous as mine was. I had a birthday and a wedding anniversary albeit on the same day. My lovely girl came home for a weekend of fun. We have been to the beach, walked the dog in what seemed like a bog but was in fact the local heath and experimented with different cupcake recipes. 
 

But my big change this month is a new hair colour and cut! It is quite radical for me and took a little getting used to but I like how easy it is to style and the fact that it more or less stays in that style all day.


My hair is not quite this red - bad light taking the photo of the page.  I would have liked it this colour but the stylist advised against it - 'for a woman of your age!'
 
Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Loving that I made this book in October ready to record 2014 and that it takes me 10 minutes each month to print out a photo, finish the page and add the journaling.  A project that will definitely be finished as it is so easy to do each month.  

2.  It's the weekend and I should get one of my ATDML retreat classes finished today, the year end ready for the accountant tomorrow and hopefully fit in a food shop and some housework!

3.  20 days until my girlie is home - not that I'm counting you understand.
 
 Photobucket

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love your 'new' hair.

Louise said...

sounds like a good month to record X

Sian said...

Your hair looks fab - bet you could go really red and that's look fab too!

Alison said...

LOVE your hair!!
Alison xx