Throw Back Thursday - A Step Back in Time

06:30 Karen 0 Comments



Today's Throw Back Thursday is a layout I made in April 2011 - I can't believe that it was that long ago.  It is of David's parents on their wedding day.  His mum was only 19 and it seems so strange to think that she married so young.  They had a very loving and happy marriage and had 4 lovely children as a result of it. 



I used Bo Bunny Timepiece papers and stickers and Prima flowers.  The white doilies are cut from the printed acetate that the flowers came on.


Reasons to be cheerful:-
 

1. I am enjoying looking back on past layouts and smiling as I remember the stories behind them.

2. I can 'stack up' several posts and schedule them to be posted.

3. The last photo has reminded me how much I like to cluster flowers, buttons and stickers together and I will be doing that again very soon.



Photobucket

0 comments: