A Special Moment

14:33 Karen 8 Comments

I have always loved Kaisercraft and some of my favourite pages have been made using it.  When I got the opportunity to choose some Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope to design with I jumped at the chance.  What's not to love about a range that has bright colours, music paper, and stickers but more than that it had butterfly stickers!


For my first page I chose a photo taken just before we went out for Gracia's birthday dinner.  I love how healthy and beautiful she looks. I was amazed at how much taller than me she is but I have to point out that she does have extremely high heels on.

 
Then I made this page - possibly my most favourite one ever!


Quite a simple layout but with an abundance of blossoms, bling and butterflies.



Don't forget to comment on this post to be in with a chance to win some new Simple Stories goodies.

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1.  I have had the day off today and it has been absolutely sublime.

2. A family celebration tomorrow.

3. A Bank Holiday on Monday.



Photobucket



8 comments:

Ladkyis said...

I love how the blue shines out from the black background. I have been using black as my background recntly too. I had a whole pad of that awful colorcore cardstock and decided I would never use it as it was meant to be used because it gets scruffy and I really don't like scruffy

debs14 said...

That intricate punch pattern along the side is wonderful and the dark plain background makes everything else pop off the page beautifully.
Another brilliantly beautiful page!

Denise said...

Amazing pages as always Mrs M I especially love the black background one xx

Alison said...

i love that patterned punch too...you have excelled yourself once again!
Alison xx

Sian said...

I'm smiling at the height difference, because that's something I see myself in all our photos! She's beautiful and picking out embellishments to make a page like this must be a real pleasure

Sandra said...

Oh my that page is just gorgeous :)

Hi Karen ~ I hope you enjoyed your long weekend! Both of your layouts are lovely, but the one of Gracia with that awesome quote (Bible scripture) is so stunning. I have always loved that scripture and have it written down in my book to use as a Friday quote someday. So beautiful - the quote, the layout, and your girl. xo

Beautiful colors. That touch of green is unexpected but really works!
Rinda