April DT Part 1

19:08 Karen 4 Comments

For the ATDML April DT kit we were allowed to choose the ranges we wanted from the supplies at the ATDML retreat.  This is always such a treat and there is such an excited buzz as we all choose and compare the loveliness that will be our kit of choice.

This time I chose from two ranges - Simple Stories DIY and Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope.

First I used the DIY to make a couple of pages I loved the idea of using this range to build up layers (how out of character I hear you say).


 

 The idea of the page was to illustrate that Gracia had a 9 day birthday celebration (this doesn't include going out to dinner with her Newcastle friends last week) all recorded on Instagram!  

.


 This range was absolutely perfect for a fun and quirky page about Kiera and her panache for dressing up - ok we dress her up and she tolerates it!







 

Two bright and funky pages which are in stark contrast to the others made using the Kaisercraft.  I will be back, later in the month, with a little more 'show and tell' featuring those ones.  

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. A whole lot of celebration for our Girl's 21st.

2. A dog who is so compliant she will even wear a tea cosy for a hat!

3. That Gracia put photos on instagram of the highlights of her day but also of all of us together saying that she is missing us - not as much as we are missing her I hope.

Photobucket

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love how you've put the instagrams page together.

Cheri said...

great pages Karen! If your dog could talk, what do you think she'd say about being "dressed up"? I often wonder if our pets think we are nuts.

S said...

These are great. Love those frames!!

Sandra said...

Oh I just love the dressing up page. I'm addicted to Instagram :)