March DT -- Webster's Pages

07:14 Karen 7 Comments

For our March DT kits the ATDML girls were given papers from a verity of Websters Pages ranges. 

This was my little pile of lovliness.


The first item I was smitten by was the little wooden journaling blocks 


- perfect for mini-album covers I thought and so got to work constructing a little mini using those and some of the Composition and Colour journal blocks.

 

The Sprinkled with Love range was perfect for a layout documenting a spent walking on the beach and eating out.


I also used it for a very layered page using one of Gracia's 'selfies' as the photo focus.


The three of us had had a 'What's App' conversation earlier in the month and I combined the text and photos from this with some Composition and Colour to create my next page.  As the conversation centered around Josh and his Spider Man onsie, I tried to make the page look like a comic strip. 

 

For my last page, I again used Composition and Colour to document Gracia's livelong love of dancing.


Finally, I used the scraps to make a few cards.




Reasons to be cheerful:

1   It's nearly the weekend.

2.  I am going to Ann's crop tomorrow.

3. Cheesy chips for tea!






Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy said...

You've made some great pages there Karen, I really like those papers at the top - great colours and patterns.

Louise said...

wow a beautiful post of creations. I love the idea of scrapping a whats app convo..and those cards are fantatic x

Sian said...

You have created such a lovely range of looks from that one pile of paper. They all have a different feel

scrappyjacky said...

What a gorgeous selection,Karen....and I love how you've managed some cards with the leftovers.

Ruth said...

What a glorious collection of gorgeousness you've created there! Fabulous, all.

Sandra said...

Wow, you've created the most gorgeous projects ... I adore the mini album

OSr Group said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this! Just pinned!!
Flush door Manufacturer in India