Throw Back or Throwback Thursday - Just 17

07:00 Karen 3 Comments

Now I never know if it should be Throw Back or Throwback Thursday - some people say it one way and some the other.

My TBT (see what I did there to be sneaky) this week is from 2013. When we are at the ATDML retreat Mel and Jill usually say we can choose our own dt kit for May and last year I chose some Bo Bunny Prairie Chic and some Simple Stories Vintage Bliss, even though I had used this range for a class at the retreat!  Funnily enough, I chose some Simple Stories DIY this time - I feel there is a theme running through my paper choices.



This page features a photo of my Mum when she was 17, it is a photo I had had for a long time but never felt I had the papers that were right for it until I put it with the Vintage Bliss papers and they were perfect. 


  
Reasons to be cheerful:-

1.   Taking Gracia to spend a couple of days, last month, staying at Mum's.

2.  Planning of raiding Mum's box of photos next time I visit.

3. We found mum in much better health than we expected to.

 Photobucket

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

They work perfectly with the photo,Karen.....lovely page.

Sandra said...

Firstly lovely news that your mum was doing well, and how lovely you'll get to spend some time with her. This is such a pretty layout, the papers are still one of my favourite ... A lovely vintage vibe to them

It's such a great photo of your mom, Karen, and the layout you made is perfect! Love your reasons to be cheerful! xo