Throw Back Thursday - Cards

07:30 Karen 3 Comments

I never think of myself as a cardmaker but I secretly am.  I enjoy the process of making little projects that can be finished in half an hour and after recently taking a card class with the ultra talented Nicola went on to purchase some stamps and a punch and also a Sizzex Texture Boutique for embossing bits on my cards!

This Throw Back Thursday is some cards I made in May 2012. 







These cards were all made using Bella Blvd papers from the Flirty and Plastino ranges. 

Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  Pinterest for it's endless source of card ideas.

2.  Ladies like Nicola who have talent dripping out of their fingertips.

3.  Little projects that can be fitted into a spare half an hour.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicola said...

You are too kind and equally talented Karen :) Thank you xx

Sandie said...

They are lovely colours and designs Karen. Did I read right - YOU bought some STAMPS?!!!

These are really cute!
But mainly I want to say that I like seeing Throw Back Thursday (which I think of as an instagram/facebook meme) being brought to your blog. Also, I love what you say about being a "closet" card maker.
Rinda