TBT - Perfect Mum

06:42 Karen 4 Comments

Only 30 hours and she will be in my arms x


This seemed an appropriate Throwback Thursday as very soon I will have her home, albeit for just a week before they go off to France for a holiday.  


 

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1.  She will be home, on and off, until September.

2. They amaze me with how they just think nothing of planning an adventure abroad which involves them sorting out all the travel, hotels and trips to other places, without involving a travel agent.

3. Looking forward to another summer, hopefully, without any major arguments - going for the third in a row!

 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Becky said...

I hope you have a wonderful summer together :)

Sandra said...

Here's to summer fun xxx

Cheri said...

Sweet layout Karen! My Sarah is like that too - when she planned a trip to Swaziland on her own I was amazed. She also did all the navigating and planning throughout Europe with no prior knowledge of the rail or airport systems there.

It's always such a blessing to have them home. Beautiful layout.
Rinda