Rinda's Photo Scavenger Hunt - Post 1

21:56 Karen 15 Comments

My offerings for Rinda's Photo Scavenger Hunt

I missed posting my finds last month so am making sure I get them done this month. 

2. A garden gnome 

3. Birds on a wire

 5. A Rack of post cards 

6. An urban street scene 

 7. A rural landscape 

8. A tattoo on a person 

9. A bakery 

13. A Sunrise 

17. A lamp post 

 20. A bus painted on its sides 

 21 A photo of you with something representing the season.

 Wearing wellington boots and a fleece on a summer beach walk!

 Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  Looking at these photos and remembering how good the summer has been so far.

2.  Planning how I can get some more photos at the weekend.

3.  Loving the convenience of taking photos on my phone.



 Photobucket

15 comments:

Cheri said...

Hey did you notice your sunrise photo also has birds on a wire???

Lady Ella said...

Sunrise with birds on a wire? Could it be any more perfect?! Ace job!

Amy said...

Yes - I had the same observation - sunrise AND birds on a wire!

PS - I think my tattoo entry will be the same as yours!

Carmen said...

What an interesting lamp post. I love it.

Ladkyis said...

You could say those birds on a wire photo-bombed your sunrise... Three pictures with one shot! WTG

Sian said...

A gnome with a light up hat! that's brilliant.

scrappyjacky said...

Love your sunrise.

Becky said...

Beautiful sunrise!

marshaleith said...

love the rural landscape and your urban street scene.
Sunrise and birds on a wire!!!!

S said...

Great snapshots. How fun to be in the hunt.

Sandra said...

What fabulous finds you've got there

Well, these just kept getting better and better as you went along! Thanks so much for linking up.
Rinda

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely photos and you even got birds on a wire in that beautiful sunrise!
First light up hat gnome I've come across ;-)
Greetings from Virginia USA

Love that sunrise photo. We have been lucky as I thought I would be using an umbrella for my seasonal shot. Happy Hunting

total12 said...

I guess you could say I am a very lucky girl who really appreciates the life she has so generously been given.photo scavenger hunt ideas for adults