SIPIDI - June = Hello Summer

21:20 Karen 6 Comments

This month I was taken by a scrapbook page designed by Christine Middlecamp
 scrapbook page by Christine Middlecamp...so perfectly messy and completely cheery
I had some bits and pieces left over from this months DT Kit, which by the way was from the very gorgeous Telegraph Road by Kaiserkraft.

So with a quick title cut on the Silhouette, and using some strips and stickers I was able to make this page.



 I love how quickly a scrap lift can come together.


Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. The girls always have such fun when they are together.

2.  Love that Hannah treats our home as if it were hers.

3.  Having two girls in the house is twice the fun.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandra said...

So much interest on this page, it's a joy ... Plus I need to check out that title on the silhouette site :)

Sandie said...

I love the bright colours and idea of using up strips - both lovely layouts Karen and they certainly are reasons to be cheerful!

Alison said...

Love your lift!
Alison xx

Sian said...

I think I pinned that one too. I loved the different coloured background and it's inspiring to see you choose a gorgeous bright shade to use for yours

Love your raspberry background.
Rinda

Louise said...

I think it was Christine that got me scrapping in layers...fab pages x