Spark of Madness

20:50 Karen 4 Comments

Like many people the news of Robin Williams' death came as a shock and surprise. I have always loved his films, loved his bravery when fighting his demons and loved his philosophy on life.   I feel the world is a less colourful place without him. 

Cheri is running a project called A Year of Kindness, on her blog, and this week suggests that you make a difference with your words as Robin Williams said "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." 


So I will wholeheartedly join in this week and as my personal tribute to Robin Williams I have used one of my favourite of his quotes on this page.





Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Love it Karen! Thanks for the shout out. I've been planning to use that quote in my DLP planner.

scrappyjacky said...

Great page,Karen.

A great page and a lovely tribute. I remember clearly how I felt walking out of the cinema, having watched Dead Poets' Society, even after all these years.

Susanne said...

The way you've scrapped this really picks up on the fun.