Helloooooo, Hellooooooo, Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

18:00 Karen 14 Comments

Firstly I am joining in with Abi's 1 photo 20 words after realising that September's one was the last time I blogged.


A short visit home to see Josh but fitting in some time to go walking with us = happy parents.

Secondly, a big apology to my blog friends as I have been very neglectful of you lately.  I have the excuse of a getting used to a new job and had several DT commitments plus various other pulls on my time.  I hope I have got to a place where things have settled down and some sort of normality can return.

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1.  Spending a splendid sunny Sunday afternoon with the people I love the most.

2.  Gracia is loving this year at Uni after not really enjoying last year.

3.  It is almost half term and that means a week off from work - oh how I love working back in a school again. 







Photobucket

14 comments:

That has to be one of the most interesting selfies I've seen in a while. Love it.

Ruth said...

*waving* at you :) Fabulous selfie shot.

Maggie said...

A great photo!

ally said...

Love a group selfie

Nathalie said...

What a fun AND beautiful shot! Love the background too!

Conchi Lo said...

A happy parents sure. A very funny selfie!

scrappyjacky said...

What a great selfie.

Sian said...

It's good to hear the new job is going well. A great picture!

Abi said...

This selfie really made me smile. Hope the new job is going well.

Cheri said...

Welcome back! FANTASTIC family photo!

Sheena said...

Great "Famfie" x

Lea Lacoste said...

that photo is the best. you've got to love autumn walks!

Alison said...

Love the photo...and I hope you settle into a 'normal' routine soon!
Alison xx

Karen said...

What a cute photo!