February DT Part 2

10:54 Karen 11 Comments


Hello, Hello, Hello Lovely People - I hope this Sunday finds you well.

Today I thought I would show you a couple of layouts I made for the February DT Gallery using the Good Day Sunshine range from Simple Stories.

The first - Good Day Sunshine, has a photo that was taken in December and the day the photo was taken was a 'Good Day' because Gracia and I got to spend time with Eileen and Hannah - a rare occurrence these days compared to when I used to see Hannah almost every day and Eileen several times a week.





 

The second - Dino Dinner - features a photo Gracia sent me last summer.



I really love how she likes to fool around and doesn't mind what other people will think.  Also I really, really love that she thinks - that will make a good scrapbook page and sends me the photo. This one was taken near to where she lived last year.  A very enterprising shopkeeper sold tins of spray paint and allowed people to paint Graffiti Art onto his walls.  Some of the pieces were stunning but it was always evolving as old pieces were painted over with new ones.



Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. Memories of a fabulous few days spent with Gracia in Newcastle.

2. Still losing weight slowly but steadily.

3. The prospect of taking David and Kiera out for a walk later.


Photobucket

11 comments:

Jo said...

Two really great layouts. I love the idea of the shopkeeper allowing people to decorate his walls, I bet he get some lovely artwork x

Cheri said...

The one of Gracia and the dino really cracked me up!

scrappyjacky said...

Love both layouts.

Sian said...

That gorgeous blue feels like the perfect tonic today on a very grey day here. Lovely!

Sandra said...

Two amazing layouts x

debs14 said...

What a great idea to get some original street art, what a cleaver shopkeeper. I wonder how many people have posed with it?!

debs14 said...

Damn auto Text! *clever not cleaver!

Rachel B said...

Gorgeous layouts Karen :)

Louise said...

isn't she good, what a super photo to send you. A fab page x

Susanne said...

Love the bright colors mixed with the browns on these pages. Fab!

Ruth said...

Both pages are lovely, but the Dino Dinner is particularly fab!