A Little Bit of March DT

17:45 Karen 2 Comments


A quick blog post with a couple of Kaisercraft projects from this month's ATDML dt.  We were all given different paper ranges and I had the beautiful Hairloom range.

I used it to make this page - photos taken on our 29th Anniversary, can't believe that we have lived together for more than half of our lives.  I genuinely do wish I had met him earlier than I did.  




My second one celebrates our new front door.  The photo doesn't do it justice as it has beautiful amber and cobalt blue glass around the edge of the windows.  The letter box is very small, in keeping with the style of our house and the postman found a solution to getting an A4 envelope through it today by folding it in half length ways and then folding this in half again!




Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Six more hours and my girlie is home for two weeks.

2. David has found his momentum and is working on the house again.  Only two rooms left to be renovated but I won't even guess when they will be done as it has taken almost 23 years so far.

3.  Two weeks holiday - love working back in a school. 

2 comments:

Louise said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary. I love the way you have embellished your front door page.

Jo said...

I love that front door and I lovel those layouts!