Feburary in 5 PhotosI am really enjoying this way of recording the month - it makes me think carefully about the photos I am going to use and the events I am going to record. Thank you JO for the idea.
1. Gracia came home for the weekend and we went for a long but very enjoyable family walk.
2. I went back to Newcastle with her for a few days and she treated me to a birthday tea at Olive and Beans - delicious.
3. As always we were very silly whilst out shopping trying on different things and giggling at the result.
4. Not a photo taken by me but one I love nevertheless - Josh jumping off a cliff , somewhere exotic, I think in Indonesia but am not sure. To me this epitomises his adventure. Can't believe he has had over half of his time away - Gracia is counting down the weeks.
5. A photo taken with my selfie stick - a birthday present that has caused much amusement and has been very useful. Thank you very much Eileen x
Whilst at the crop on Saturday I managed to make 4 pages - not sure what happened there as I usually am pleased if I come away with having made 1 as I am such a procrastonater! I used the remains of the Kaisercraft XO papers to make the one with Gracia and Josh on.
I then used the remains of the Kaisercraft papers I used for my month in 5 photos for January to make this one. It was taken last April but it reminds me how lovely the friendship the four of us have is, and I love that Hannah considers me to be almost a second mum.
The other two were for my March DT so can't show them just yet.
Reasons to be cheerful:
1. Love spending time with the EK girls and the fun we have every month.
2. The special relationship I have with my best girl and the fun times we have - counting down the days to the Easter hols.
3. Looking forward to Hannah coming to stay for a couple of days when Gracia is home - we will have a house filled with noise and girlie chatter and laughter. - can't wait.