Having an Enchanted Time!

15:00 Karen 6 Comments

Today, is the start of the long awaited ATDML Retreat and I was first up to teach at 1:30 with my class using the absolutely gorgeous Enchanted range from Simple Stories.  Unashamedly girlie - perfect to scrap photos of my unashamedly girlie girl!  

This was a three page class 

Page 1 - Hello Princess





The second one - Happily Ever After - not quite so feminine but still making the most of the gorgeous pastel tones of the papers. 

 Apologies for the camera flash across Josh's head!



 And the third one - Make A Wish - back to the girlie/princess vibe of the range.



Reasons to be Cheerful:-

1.  Today's the Day!

2. Spending some time yesterday, crafting with my best girl.

3. Renewing old friendships and making new ones.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Enjoy your retreat Karen!

debs14 said...

Lovely pages! Have fun. X

Alison said...

Love the layering on the first layout!...have a great weekend xx

Louise said...

lovely pages x

Jo said...

They are lovely pages. After catching up on blog reading I'm really pleased I've got the rest of the day to scrap because you have really inspired me x

Susanne said...

Lovely pages, full of sweetness. Well done you!