We Don't Remember Days - We Remember Moments

23:13 Karen 3 Comments

I had a fabulous day today at my crop.  I'm reminded each month why I love this craft we do when I get to spend the day with such a fun bunch of ladies, to spend the day in fits of laughter with my best friends and to create something I love.

Today was, for me, a productive day - despite spending too much time and too much money in the local craft shop.  I made two pages and a card.  As one page and the card were for ATDML DT I will show another time but I did make a page that I can show and guess what - I used Kaisercraft.  This time I used Blue Bay - another range that I am particularly fond of. The piece of paper I used as the base of the layout had the phrase ' We Don't Remember Days - We Remember Moments and this so summed up today.

On this layout I used several photos of Gracia that I had used for a different layout but had printed them out in colour and black and white as I was unsure which ones would look best.  I used the coloured ones for a double page a couple of months ago and when I was packing for the crop this morning found some 'Polaroid' frames that I had cut some time ago and they perfectly fitted these photos.  Serendipitous as my friend Eileen would say. 

A simple page but I am very pleased with it.



Love this photo of Gracia with her lolly stick mustache! 


Reasons to be cheerful:-
1. Spending the day with such lovely ladies.
2. Spending the evening with such a lovely family.
3. Spending a little money on some lovely stash!

3 comments:

Louise said...

awww, great colour works so well with the B&W photos. Happy Easter x

Cheri said...

It's gorgeous Karen! The black & white photos were perfect for this background.

Jo said...

That is a beautiful page with such fun photos. I was at a crop yesterday but I spend to much time chatting and eating to be productive :) x