April in 5 Photos

10:27 Karen 4 Comments

Well it's that time again - a quick review of the month in 5 photos.  I am really loving this project and thank JO for the idea.  It's really fortunate that my crop is the first Saturday of every month as then I definitely have a project to work on and my 'In 5' layouts are almost guaranteed to get done. This month I used the 'Oh So Lovely' range from Kaisercraft.

April was very busy with far more than 5 photos to scrap but I am sticking to the remit, even if it means that I have to gloss over some of the things we did.  But one of the highlights of the month was spending the day in London with Gracia finding some of the Shaun in the City sculptures.  We had a fabulous day that will be remembered for a long time as being filled with fun and laughter, especially when we found the sheep called Mossy Bottom (not the one below)!


We went for Afternoon Tea, twice!  One at the Essex Rose with Hannah and Eileen to celebrate Hannah's and Gracia's 22nd birthday and the other at Tiffin's Tea Emporium in Long Melford, with David as a pre-birthday treat for Gracia before she returned to Newcastle.  Also April marked the first time Hannah and Sophie visited Gracia in Newcastle - hope it's not the last as the girls seemed to have such a good time.  Most importantly, for Gracia, Josh returned home from his travels, the day before her birthday which she declared as 'The best Birthday present ever'.  As is traditional, ever since they have lived in Newcastle, they went to the beach for the day.


So there we have our very busy month of April!



Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. I know I have said it before and I will keep on saying it - I am so thrilled that Gracia still wants to go on little adventures with me.

2. Our new love - discovering places for Afternoon Tea.

3. Spending time with friends, both over Easter and yesterday at the crop.

4 comments:

Judith said...

Karen this is my first look at blog. Glad to have seen it. Xx

Eileen said...

Are you being awesome again Mrs Moss?
Love the LOs Karen

Cheri said...

Beautiful layouts!

Jo said...

A very busy month! Your layouts are beautiful, thank you for joining in x