Me on Monday - 11th May 15

06:35 Karen 6 Comments

Joining in with Sian's 'Me on Monday' where you give a quick summary of your weekend.


It was a going to the Greenstead crop, food shopping, finishing off projects started at the crop, pizza for tea, getting cross in Asda about the pizza that was for tea (asked for it to be made with chillies on 3/4 as I don't like them and when I paid for it noticed it was covered in chillies, I should have known when the girl making the pizza raised her eyes to the ceiling when I made the request and I didn't have time to wait another 20 minutes for a new one to be constructed) watching BGT sort of Saturday and a getting up early, walking in the woods, making good use of my selfie stick, then sleeping for most of the day (why I don't know - every time I sat down I nodded off) sort of Sunday.

This week should be back to normal and I am considering a new exercise class tonight - Thump Boxing.  Used to love combat and kick boxing when I did them but that was 7 years ago so might just go along to watch to decide if it is for me.  

Hoping your week is as good as I plan for mine to be.

Reasons to be cheerful:-

1.  Walking and talking with David yesterday makes me realise that I still love being in his company after over 30 years as a couple.

2.  That Gracia sends us Whats App messages and photos of what her and Josh get up to during the day.

3.  A calmer week at work now I have all my GCSE, AS and A level commitments fulfilled.

6 comments:

Jo said...

It sounds like you had a lovely weekend apart from the pizza problem, I hate it when things like that happen x

Sian said...

Boxing? Wow! That would be great exercise.

That's a lovely picture..great use of a selfie stick indeed.

Have a good week Karen. I'll be looking forward to hearing how the boxing went

debs14 said...

Love that picture of you with the bluebells behind you. Maybe I do need a selfie stick after all ;-)

Sandra said...

What a lovely photo of you, and good luck at the exercise class

Alison said...

Love the angle of that phot...I thought you had decided to lie DOWN in those bluebells! Xx

Cheri said...

Customer service just is not what it used to be. LOVE the selfie!