1 Photo 20 Words - August edition - Bomber Moss!

09:12 Karen 7 Comments



These ladies have nicknamed me Bomber Moss .
I like to take every available opportunity to live up to the name

I intended to put this up last month but totally forgot about it once I had drafted it but is still applies this month and my reason for being cheerful remain the same. 

Joining in with Abi's 1 photo 20 words.

Reason to be cheerful:-

Spending another weekend with these wonderful ladies and planning another one in the Autumn!


7 comments:

Sian said...

Everyone looks like they are having such a great time!

scrappyjacky said...

Looks fun!

debs14 said...

Brilliant story to go with the picture!

Sandra said...

Such a fun photo

Louise said...

ha love it!

Jo said...

That is such a fun photo x

Denise said...

It was a fun photo to be part of !