From This to That - The Bo Bunny Edition

00:43 Karen 3 Comments

This month the ATDML DT are all designing with various ranges from Bo Bunny.
I was fortunate enough to be sent two of the new ranges Juilet and Genevieve.

This was my Juliet kit



and this is what I have made with it so far.



I used the playing card paper as the basis for a quick layout by trimming the edges and just adding a photo and some stickers and cutting up a couple of the cut-aparts.   


Look at those gorgeous Bo Bunny die cut tags!


Page using a photo from six years ago and the remains of my stickers and cut-a-part sheet. 

Now I have to use the loveliness that is Genevieve to make some more pages with- what a hard life the ATDML DT members have!

Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  Spending a lovely Sunday cutting and sticking.
2.  Finally getting the old photo from 2009 scrapped.
3.  Looking forward to making pages with the Genevieve papers and stickers. 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely pages! Well done on getting the old photo scrapped!! I love how you've made little mini layouts using the playing card paper, very effective. Popping in as part of my blog commenting challenge 300 in 30days!

debs14 said...

Well how good to see you back - now don't leave it so long until the next post ;-)
Lovely pages, especially of you two crazy girls - you must spend so much time laughing when you are together!
Love those pretty tags, they are just gorgeous.

Jo said...

Stunning layouts with beautiful photos x