MIA!

00:28 Karen 3 Comments

Hello, hello I have been MIA for far too long and decided to dip my toe back into the pond of blogging with a post about my virtual crop class for ATDML.

This month I worked with papers from the Simple Stories Homespun range and used the kit I was sent to make a layout and a 6in x 12 in midi album.

I used the wood effect paper and the 3 in x 4in cut-a-part sheet and three sparkly arrows as accents to the page.It was a quick and simple layout to make and, as always, features my lovely family.



I also made a book, which again features David, Gracia and Josh. I  utalised the different sized sections on the papers to create a variety of page sizes and used a pizza box to make the covers.



If you are interested the instructions for the projects above can be found here.



Reasons to be cheerful:

1.  My first blog post for several months.
2.  Being a member of the ATDML DT and the wonderful products I get to work with.
3.  That my love of scrapbooking sometimes wanders but never wanes! 

3 comments:

Sian said...

Well it's certainly good to see you back :) Wow, doesn't your girl look like her Mum in that photo? (tho it's funny: people say my daughter looks like me and I don't see it at all!)

Reasons to be cheerful: a returning blogger, posting pretty projects

I'm dipping my toe back in to blog land tomrrow.
Rinda

Jo said...

It's good to see you back and with 2 lovely projects!